Wednesday, July 1, 2015

1.1 College - Freshmen Year

1.1: College - Freshmen Year:

Elizabeth Green: Well here I am at Sim State University. My parents wanted me to go here, but they died before I was a teen and I spent a few years in an orphanage before I turned 18 and they kicked me out. I was lucky to be accepted into the University the day before my birthday. I was assigned a dorm with 8 other roommates.

Elizabeth: I'll tell you a little about myself. I have a lifetime goal of becoming a world class Ballet Dancer. I'm a Knowledge Sim, meaning I think more about learning then other things. My birth sign is Aquarius with a personality of 4/3/5/6/7 and I am turned on by facial hair and glasses and turned off by Unemployment. My favorite hobby is .

Elizabeth: The first thing to do is to claim a room. I then locked the door so I can have my privacy, otherwise roommates can just walk right in.

Elizabeth: I then went to register my Major. I decided Drama was the best choice as I want to be a Dancer.

Elizabeth: Katerina Thompson was the first of my roommates to arrive after me. I am going to make a real effort to get to know my roommates.

Elizabeth: Then we have Dongsool Sims, who was distracted when a striker ran in as he was entering the building.

Elizabeth: Carmen Monif came next.

Elizabeth: Dominique Reamon came after her.

Elizabeth: Clarence Barrett was after him.


Elizabeth: Christa Young came next.

Elizabeth: Scot Weburg was the second to last to arrive.

Elizabeth: Last to arrive was Eric Love.

 Elizabeth: I soon decided it was time to get to work on the skills I would need for class. First was Charisma.

 Elizabeth: Then was cooking and mechanical. I hit the books to study both, and found out after reading the mechanical book that I really like tinkering.

Elizabeth: I introduced myself to Tina Santander; the cafeteria worker that had been assigned to our dorm, then got myself some food.

 Elizabeth: Then I watched a Movie while some of the guys worked on a research group.
Dominique: "What dose a safe have to do with it?"
Doongsool: "Not sure, let's keep reading and maybe we can find the answer."
 Elizabeth: I tackled the term paper next. I got it done quickly so it would be done and over with for the rest of the semester.

Elizabeth: There was a fire in the cafeteria that night.

 Elizabeth: The next day after I went to class I decided to play some games on the computer.

Elizabeth: Then I played some chess with Eric.
Eric: "Your move."
Elizabeth: For some reason even after going to class and getting my term paper done I still needed some school work done to get my grade to a 4.0, so I did a class assignment.

 Elizabeth: Then just to be sure I did some research. I even decided to join a group.


 Elizabeth: Then I decided to work on my other skills I was sure to need for the coming semesters. I worked out to the stereo.

Elizabeth: I started working on a painting. After gaining a skill point in creativity I went to take a shower and use the restroom, only to have a perv of a coach barge into the bathroom and demand that I workout more. I refused as I had already worked out and needed some sleep.

Elizabeth: However I did jump some rope after I got a little sleep.

Elizabeth: Soon it was time for the first final for Freshman year. After this it will be second semester.

Elizabeth: As I knew I would I passed the exam with an A+ and a spot on the Deans list!

Elizabeth: I got to work on my term paper, but didn't finish right away this time.

Elizabeth: I had some things I needed to take care of, paying the bills again was one of them.

Elizabeth: I ate some food while chatting with Eric. I had almost starved myself.

Elizabeth: I needed some fun after class so I danced.

 Elizabeth: Then I worked out some more.

 Elizabeth: Studied cooking, Mechanical and Cleaning from the books.

 Elizabeth: and continued to work on my painting.

Elizabeth: There was a fight between a llama mascot for the school and a rival schools cow mascot that for some reason decided to come and harass those of us who were in the dorm.

Elizabeth: With finals a day away I decided to have some food while chatting with Eric and Clarence before heading to bed. 

Elizabeth: I decided today to use the computer in the common room to play some computer games.

Elizabeth: Then I decided to work on some more skills I would need for later in life. I wanted to be ahead in what skills I needed for my major as I continued my education.

Elizabeth: "These pancakes are good."
Camren: "Yumm, they really are!"

Elizabeth: More work done on that painting I started.

Elizabeth: I worked out enough to become fit!

Elizabeth: I then invested in a dance bar for the dorm so I could practice dancing. Gain enthusiasm for dance and still gain body skill.

Elizabeth: "That jerk in the cow mascot costume Jaqueline Rusewicz just threw a water balloon at me, why is she even here? She doesn't even go to this school!" Right after I took a shower too!

Elizabeth: Who would do that? If we get cockroaches...!

 Elizabeth: "More Pancake goodness. Need the energy from a good breakfast to do well on that final coming up."
Christa: "I know, right?"

 Elizabeth: I have some energy I need to use and the final is soon.

Elizabeth: "Oh, decided to join me dancing Dominique?"
Dominique: "Yep, it's fun to dance. I hear you have Freshman second semester final soon."
Elizabeth: "If by soon you mean three hours from now, yes I do."

Elizabeth: Time for the final for Freshmen year, after this I will be a Sophomore!

No comments:

Post a Comment