Friday, July 3, 2015

1.1: College - Senior Year

1.1: College - Senior Year:

 Elizabeth: I got an A+ and kept my spot on the Deans list! I am now a Senior  and can no longer change Majors.

 Elizabeth: The first thing I did was finish studying Physiology. Now I understand my body better and can keep healthy.

Elizabeth: Then I got to work on my term paper. I had to take a brake to eat and play some computer games, but I got it done before going to bed.

 Elizabeth: Since I am now a Senior I wanted to focus on socializing with my dorm mates more then ever.
 Elizabeth: There was another fire in the cafeteria, I didn't witness it this time, but I did hear about it.

Elizabeth: Dongsool is one of the dorm mates I have not spoken to very often. I want to make friends with him, but he is very hard to find at times.

 Elizabeth: I then remembered Remington, Matthew's friend. I called him to chat and made friends with him.
 Elizabeth: The next day after breakfest I went looking for Katerina. I hadn't spoken to her in awhile and wanted to make sure she was still my friend. We became Best Friends over a game of Kicky Bag.

 Elizabeth: I needed something fun so I played some computer for a bit.

Elizabeth: I then sat down to watch a movie and invited Dongsool. He sat down to watch it with me for a minute, but then left again.

 Elizabeth: I practiced my speech in the mirror for a bit to gain some more Charisma skill.

 Elizabeth: Then I cleaned the bathroom. It wasn't the worst it has ever been, but it could use a good cleaning.

 Elizabeth: I then influenced Eric, the first guy I saw, to clean the Mens room.

 Elizabeth: I'm making some progress with Dongsool. I was even able to use some influence to get him to bathe.

Elizabeth: Dominique was out of his room, so I chatted with him for a bit to gain some friendship with him.

 Elizabeth: I then studied the Mechanical skill for a bit.

Elizabeth: The for both fun and skill I started a new painting. If I don't finish it before I graduate I'll scrap it.

 Elizabeth: Christa and I are now Best Friends!

 Elizabeth: I spoke with Scot so he wouldn't think I was no longer his friend, then hung out with Clarence until he was my friend. Carmen joined us for a bit and became my Best Friend before she had to leave.

 Elizabeth: Matthew called inviting me on a date downtown, but with the final only a few hours away I don't really want to leave. I apologized, but it turns out he has work anyway so I'm not sure why he even asked.

 Elizabeth: I finally made friends with Dongsool!

 Elizabeth: Then I got a message from Remington about how he 'hardly hears from me anymore' despite the fact that I called him the other night. I called to chat with him a bit.

 Elizabeth: With the first final of Senior year only 2 hours away I decided to work on my painting a bit.

 Elizabeth: I made my way to the final exam, after this will be my last semester!

 Elizabeth: Like always I got an A+ and a spot on the Deans list.

Elizabeth: Before I start on my term paper I had some needs to take care of. I got some dinner before the cafeteria closed and went to use the restroom.

Elizabeth: Then I got to work on my term paper. This would be the last one I will ever have to do!

 Elizabeth: Eric is now by Best Friend.

Elizabeth: Yet more bills!

 Elizabeth: I have to keep the bathroom clean.

 Elizabeth: Before class I decided to dance to keep my fun up.

 Elizabeth: After class I found Dongsool and chatted with him a bit. He seemed to think we were no longer friends, but I cleared up the misunderstanding.

 Elizabeth: Just to make sure Carmen didn't think we were no longer friends I made sure to chat with her a bit.


 Elizabeth: Scot and I are now Best Friends.

Elizabeth: I decided to dance before going to bed. Christa joined me.

 Elizabeth: At breakfast I had the chance to talk to Dominique. I wanted to make sure he knew I was still his friend.

Elizabeth: Then I sat down and studied the cooking skill. I want to make sure when I get my own house that I don't accidentally burn the kitchen down.

 Elizabeth: Dancing before class to gain some fun.

 Elizabeth: "Eric, could you clean the Mens room?"
Eric: "Sure!"
 Elizabeth: Hanging with Dongsool for a bit.

 Elizabeth: Chatting with Dominique before bed.

 Elizabeth: I earned a cleaning skill point from cleaning the bathroom.

Elizabeth: More chatting with Dominique. At some point Katerina, Christa and Carmen have become my BFFs. Not sure when that happened, but I'm glade. I want Scot and the others to be my BFFs as well. Some of the guys still need to be my Best Friend, but I'm working on that.

 Elizabeth: As I was talking to Dongsool Eric became my BFF.

Elizabeth: Even more bills. Didn't I just pay those?

Elizabeth: Dongsool joined me watching TV.
Dongsool: "It would be nice to be Best friends with you Elizabeth."
Elizabeth: "Maybe someday we will be. I'll make sure to call you all after I graduate."

 Elizabeth: I chatted with both Dominique and Scot to make sure our friendship is solid.


Elizabeth: When there was only 7 hours before my final Final exam I decided to finish my painting. I finished with 3 hours left before the Final.

Elizabeth: As I was eating my dinner and chatting with Christa Scot became my BFF.

Elizabeth: Then it was time for the Final. After this I will have graduated!

Elizabeth: That's it! With an A+ and a spot on the Deans list I have graduated Summa Cum Laude! I think I'll throw a party before I leave. Also I should welcome the Sim that will take my place once I leave.

(Ima Placeholder will hold the spot so her heir can be in the same dorm without it 'resetting'. She will join the dorm just before Elizabeth starts the party.)

Elizabeth: I want to hold a graduation party, but I can't start a party until after 8am. Sadly Matthew works during the day so I have to wait tell 3pm to start the party. I decided to watch some tv and play some computer games while I wait.

Elizabeth: I finally got Tina, the cafeteria worker, to like me a little more. She however dose not like the school cheer.

Elizabeth: I spent some time watching the llama mascot do the school cheer, then got some food for myself. It was 3pm now so I would start the party after I ate.

Elizabeth: I called Matt and invited him over. I didn't want to take a chance that he would not show for some reason.

Elizabeth: I invited Remington since Matt should be here soon.

 Elizabeth: Ima Placeholder arrived just before I started the party. Matt arrived shortly after.

 Elizabeth: As I invited Matt inside Remington arrived for the party.

Elizabeth: I showed Matt the room where the party would be.

Elizabeth: Then I influenced Eric to clean, this will be the last time I to do this.

 Elizabeth: I wanted this party to be a roof raiser and to do that my gusts have to have a good time. I figure as long as Matt is happy the party score will increase.

Elizabeth: I made sure to say hello to Ima.
Ima: "Nice to meet you, too bad you are graduating I'd like to get to know you better."
Elizabeth: "We can still be friends. I'll call you sometime."

 Elizabeth: I made sure that Matt had a good time at the party and even fulfilled a few wants I had.

 Elizabeth: Then I grew into an Adult. Time to leave the dorm. I'll need to get new clothes later.

Elizabeth: All my stuff was packed so I just had to get in the taxi. Good-bye Sime State University, hello new home in Rakuen!





No comments:

Post a Comment