Thursday, July 2, 2015

1.1: College - Junior Year

1.1: College - Junior Year:

Elizabeth: I made it with an A+ and my spot on the Deans list secured. I am now a Junior.

 Elizabeth: I started on my term paper, but had to go to class before I could finish.

 Elizabeth: After class I took care of my needs. I was really feeling in need of some fun before I could takel the term paper again. After watching some TV I sat down at my computer again and got it done so I could do other things for the rest of the semester.

 Elizabeth: I decided I would use my last two years to make friends with my dorm mates as best as I could. I chatted with Dongsool for a bit, but didn't get far.

 Elizabeth: Working on some more skills and reading a novel.

 Elizabeth: I decided to work out some more, then I decided I should try out some yoga as it was less tiring.
 Elizabeth: "Oh, Hi Matt. Sorry I can't go on a date now, it's nearly midnight and I need some rest after doing working out for a few hours. I'm nearly dead on my feet!"

Elizabeth: Katerina and I chatted for a bit.

Elizabeth: I then made friends with Carmen after chatting with her and playing some kicky bag.

Elizabeth: Christa might take a little longer to befriend however.

Elizabeth: I did get Christa to join us in a game of kicky bag after inviting Katerina and Carmen to play. Katerina and Carmen are my friends now at least.

Elizabeth: Yet more bills to pay.

Elizabeth: I started making progress with making friends with Christa. Then that cow mascot came over and started messing around. Finlay we started playing a game of kicky bag.

Elizabeth: Then it was time for my first final of Junior year.

 Elizabeth: As expected I got an A+ and a spot on the Deans list.

 Elizabeth: And the first thing I did was get the term paper out of the way.

 Elizabeth: Just as I was finishing my term paper I heard the phone ring. Thankfully I was able to finish the paper and answer the phone before the other person gave up. It was Matt asking me out on another date.
 Elizabeth: I decided the night club we first met was the perfect spot. I had something I wanted to ask Matt and this I believe was the place to ask him.

 Elizabeth: After tickleing Matt, a pillow fight and sharing a dance we decided to get some food.

 Elizabeth: They only had seats outside left however and it was winter downtown.

 Elizabeth: "Um, were is the food?"
Matthew: "I don't know."
 Elizabeth: Since there seems to be a problem with our table we decided to do other things so the date would be a Dream Date.
 Elizabeth: We then returned to the table as I had something I wanted to ask him and this seemed far more romantic. Would be better if the food we ordered came. (Three different times they ordered, always the waiter came over with the 'food' only to deliver nothing. They still had to pay, but she had a coupon.)
Elizabeth: "Matthew Ma, I want to ask you something very important." *brings out ring box*
Matthew: *GASP*
Waiter: *waiting for them to order a third time despite the fact the food they ordered never came the first two times*
 Elizabeth: "Will you marry me Matthew?"

Matthew: "Yes, Elizabeth Green, I will marry you!"

 Waiter: 'Finlay they order!'

 Elizabeth: The date ended as a Dream Date. We got some more dancing and kissing in before the date needed.
 Elizabeth: Before leaving I gave Matthew a backrub.

 Elizabeth: Uh oh, the evil witch! Better get out of here fast!

 Elizabeth: Matthew brought another bouquet of roses that I put in my room.

 Elizabeth: The next day I decided to play some computer games to gain some much needed fun. The date was fun but we spent more time socializing then having fun.

Elizabeth: I then socialized with Christa until she got up to do a class assignment.

 Elizabeth: I wanted to gain some more logic without playing chess again, so I pulled out the telescope that I had placed in storage while I wasn't using it.

 Elizabeth: More socializing with my dorm mates and trying to make friends.

Elizabeth: A friend of Matthew's named Remington Pearson called and wanted to hang out downtown. I had to decline as I was busy, but he is now a 'contact' for a short time.

 Elizabeth: I started studing the Mechanical skill, but the phone started ringing again.

 Elizabeth: This time it was Matt asking for another date. I was still tried from the one we had the day before and had to decline, but I told him it wasn't him, I was just busy with school and still tired from the night before. I then called Remington to let him know I would like to see him in person sometime, maybe he could come to the wedding when I marry Matthew?

Elizabeth: I got Scot and Clarence to play Kicky bag with me.

 Elizabeth: Yet more bills.

Elizabeth: "Christa, those pancakes are burnt, are you seriously going to eat them?"

 Elizabeth: I realized I had been forgetting about Eric, so I decided to spend some time with him.

 Elizabeth: That Cow Mascot! Why dosen't she just go back to here school were she belongs?

 Elizabeth: After telling the Cow to get lost I went back to talking to Eric. Dominique joined us.

Elizabeth: "I know it's not breakfast time, but I want some eggs right now."

 Elizabeth: Before going to bed I watched some TV. Finals will be in less then a day.

 Elizabeth: I wanted someone to clean up the mess the Cow Mascot made as well as cleaning the mens room if it was needed, so I used my influence on Eric.

 Elizabeth: I cleaned the ladies room while he was doing that.

 Elizabeth: Eric went to clean the puddles in cafeteria.

 Elizabeth: "I really wanted eggs last night, now I have an omelet for breakfast."
Scot: "That's cool that you got what you wanted."

 Elizabeth: Playing more computer games. Finals in just a few hours.

 Elizabeth: I decided to study Physiology. I have six or so hours before my final will start. That should give me plenty of time to at least make a dent in this book.

Elizabeth: I was nearly done with the Psychology book, but it was time for the Final for Junior year. When I return I will be a Senior at last!

No comments:

Post a Comment