Monday, July 6, 2015

1.4: Growing Up

1.4: Growing Up

 Elizabeth: I had some time before I needed to sleep so I was going to work on Charisma skill.

 Elizabeth: However the shower broke and I had to fix it.

 Elizabeth: I then got Susan to the potty. She was about halfway to being potty trained.

 Elizabeth: Then I started teaching her to talk.

Elizabeth: "Say Mama, Susan!"
Susan: "Mama! Mama!"
Elizabeth: "Yes! she said it! Oh wait tell Daddy gets home to hear you say it, next thing we know you'll be asking for a car!"

 Elizabeth: "Almost done with the potty training Susan!"

 Elizabeth: Matthew got home from work and decided to watch some Weather channel.

 Elizabeth: Then he got to work on teaching Susan to talk.
Matthew: "Say Dada, Susan!"
Susan: "Dada! Dada!"
Elizabeth: He got her to say Dada!

 Elizabeth: It took awhile, but he finally finished teaching her to talk.

 Elizabeth: "That's it Susan! You did it! No more diapers unless you can't get to the potty in time!"
We built a second bathroom, although at the moment it only holds a bathtub and the potty training chair.

 Elizabeth: I then tried to teach Susan a Nursery Ryme, but she was too tried and I was in need of some fun.

Elizabeth: Next, after putting Susan to bed, I went back to working on my Charisma skill. Matt and I both took advantage of our 'Aspiration Benefits' and will now learn skills faster thanks to 'Eureka'. We will also lose some needs slower.

 Elizabeth: It took a few hours, but I taught the Nursery Rhyme to Susan.

 Elizabeth: Matt has now earned a total of $5,000. He paid the bills with some of his earnings so we don't have to worry about them again for a few days.

Elizabeth: He then went fishing. I believe he wanted to catch a fish he could sell.

 Elizabeth: While he never caught any fish, he did earn his bronze fishing badge.

 Elizabeth: "It's alrady Susan's birthday? Wow time flies!"

Elizabeth: I got Susan a cake, I'm happy I can be here to see her grow into a child.

 Elizabeth: I took her to the cake and Matt came in from fishing to celebrate her birthday with us.

 Elizabeth: She grew up well, the best I could even hope for in fact.

 Elizabeth: We got another chair for the table and all sat down to eat cake together.

 Elizabeth: Susan was in need of some fun, so she played some Sims 3 before going to bed in the bed we bought for her. Then I sat down to play some Sims 3.

 Elizabeth: Matt sat down to study cleaning. I had replaced the old dance bar with the one I got from work as a reward for making it so high in the career track.

 Elizabeth: I then sat down to study parenting, something I should have done sooner, but with everything happening I just never had the time. Matt and I went to bed shortly after.

Elizabeth: Susan was the first up the next day. She found out when she decided to jump rope that she really liked the fitness.

Elizabeth: With Susan off to her first day of school and Matt at work I had the house to myself. I decided to go back to reading up on Parenting.

Elizabeth: After several hours I was done studying Parenting. I now fill I can understand what babies want better. When I have another child I can put that skill to use.

 Elizabeth: I also wanted to study couples counseling, so I started on that right after.

 Elizabeth: Susan came home from her first day of school. She is a little bummed that her grade is currently a C+, but seeing how it was just the first day we can work hard to make sure she gets her grades up.
 Elizabeth: Matt got home right at the same time as Susan, she gave him a 'Welcome home' hug. How Sweet!
 Elizabeth: Matt then went to fish for a bit.

 Elizabeth: Susan jumped rope for fun and it keeps her fit.

 Elizabeth: I then helped her learn how to study.

 Elizabeth: After that we played SSX 3 together.

 Elizabeth: Matt caught a Rainbow trout, but that went on the wall. Then he caught a bunch of boots. Who put those boots in our pond?

 Elizabeth: He made sure to tend to the Orange tree before coming inside.

 Elizabeth: Matt read Susan to sleep when bedtime came. How Sweet!

 Elizabeth: I decided to do some Yoga to gain a body skill point.

Elizabeth: Before he went to bed Matt studied Cleaning. He thinks it's about time he work on getting a promotion.

 Elizabeth: I continued studying Couples counseling.

Elizabeth: Matt got up in the middle of the night to study cooking. Because it is fall he was able to gain a cooking skill rather fast.

 Elizabeth: We are running low on food and will need to order more. Good thing we still had some leftover cereal from the other day Susan can have before catching the bus to school.

 Elizabeth: I finished studying Couples Counseling and I now feel I have what it takes to help a couple repair their relationship.

 Elizabeth: I then went back to working on my Charisma skill. I gained on skill point and need two more for the next promotion.

 Elizabeth: Matt was promoted to Project Leader. Now we will need to hire a nanny for the one hour he won't be home, but we can use his schedule for that.

 Elizabeth: Susan now has a B+ at school and she brought home Elmer Raymond.

 Elizabeth: She gives her daddy another 'Welcome home' hug before going to play with Elmer. Matt went to fish.

 Elizabeth: I got a message from Carmen asking if we were still friends, meaning I should give her a call. I called her, but at that point my carpool had arrived.

Matthew: Susan and Elmer played tag before he went home at 6, she then sat down to do her homework. She did it outside because that is were she put her homework when she got home. I was still fishing at this point.

 Matthew: She then played some Sims 3 before bed. I had tired myself out from fishing and went to bed early.

Elizabeth: Matt and I discussed it and we decided to try for another baby.

This is the end of this part. Next time we see if 'try for baby' worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment