Saturday, July 4, 2015

1.2: New Home

1.2: New Home

Elizabeth: I have moved onto this large empty lot to start my legacy family on.

 Elizabeth: The first thing I do is buy an Orange tree to be my Legacy tree and place it near the back corner of the lot.
 Elizabeth: Then I build a small shack to hold a bed. I don't have the money to buy much else and I can't live on the lawn without a roof because of the rain.

 Elizabeth: I Bought a wedding arch, then invite Matt and Remington over.

Elizabeth: "Welcome to my new place."
Matthew: It's a big lot, but it's so empty!"
Elizabeth: "I plan to fix that, but after we get married. I decided I didn't want a party as I don't have the money and I can't buy a new dress just yet, but I want to start our life together as soon as possible!"
Matthew: "I have no objections with that."

 Elizabeth: We said our vows and I realized I forgot to greet Remington. Well he was at least here for the wedding even if he wasn't a 'guest'. The paper boy invited himself after all.

 Elizabeth: We got a gift from a strange visitor who called himself Mr. Humble.

 Elizabeth: With Matt moved in he brought a bit of money with him. Now we can make the little shack into a real house.

 Elizabeth: Matthew told me what he really wants is to Become a Mad Scientist. That means quieting his job as a Criminal.

 Matthew: "One more kiss for good luck!"

 Elizabeth: Here is the house after the remodel. Matt had a few useful things he brought with him, a piano, a cheap TV, a video game machine, a decoration for the kitchen table and a lamp. I made sure to put out the thing I had gotten while in college. Well except the dance bar, there is no room for that right now.

Elizabeth: I took a quick trip down to H&M Rakuen to buy some new clothes for us.

 Elizabeth: Much better. I looked for a job with the computer that was in the gift box from Mr. Humble,but no luck finding a job in the Dancer career.

 Elizabeth: Matt on the other hand got a new job in Science.

Elizabeth: A welcome wagon came over, but we feel we don't need it. Those sims don't even live in Rakuen, they are from Bluewater Villege!

 Elizabeth: Matt made lunch. Just some lunch meat sandwiches, but I know he wants to improve his cooking skill and he needs it for work. I forgot to put out the decoration for the table that Matt has, but did that after we ate.

Elizabeth: We then sat down on the couch I bought to watch some TV together.

 Elizabeth: They tried to get me to subscribe to a Movie and Literature magazine, but I have no interest in that hobby other then to just watch TV at times.

 Elizabeth: I called my old dorm mates to talk and made Best Friends with Dominique, Clarence and Dongsool.
 Elizabeth: I got a surprise when I called Katerina, she gave me a TV!

Elizabeth: Matt answered the phone while I was in the bathroom. Turns out one of my professors wanted to talk to me, but I have no interest in talking to her.

Elizabeth: We had some fun playing the game system on the new TV.

Elizabeth: We both also decided we wanted a Secondary aspiration. I chose Family and Matt got Family as well after picking from random. (That is to say a dice was rolled and it came up family.)

 Elizabeth: We knew we would have to start a family sooner rather then later.

 Elizabeth: We decided it was time to try for a baby. Even if money is tight right now I really want to get started on my family.

 Elizabeth: Can't forget to care for that tree! It has to stay alive for future generations! It turns out Matt really likes Nature, so he will be the primary care taker of the tree and any future garden we might plant.

 Elizabeth: Matt makes breakfast after caring for the tree.

 Elizabeth: I've been feeling a bit sick. I have to wounder if I am pregnant. I hope so!

 Elizabeth: No luck yet finding a job in Dance.

 Elizabeth: I decided to have a pond built. Now we can fish and I am sure Matt will love it.

 Elizabeth: Matt is off to work as a Test Subject. I hope he gets promoted soon!

 Elizabeth: Just my luck, the toilet clogged and I didn't notice it in time.

 Elizabeth: I made myself some Breakfast, since Matt was at work when I got up.

 Elizabeth: Then I decided to watch some Sports.

 Elizabeth: What luck! He got a promotion to Lab Assistant and brought someone home.

 With that promotion we can pay the bills on time and we can always use more family friends.

Elizabeth: The name of his work friend is Jessica Downie. (Haha, a Townie with the last name Downie!)
Elizabeth: Matt needs more cleaning for the next promotion, so he sits down to do some studying.

 Elizabeth: Jessica for some reason thought it would be a good idea to try to busk with out piano. Matt told her to leave once he was done studying. What did she think we would give her our money?

 Elizabeth: I had a craving for Chili and I was the only one with enough cooking skill to make it, so that is what we had for dinner.

 Elizabeth: Matt tends to the tree and then dose a little fishing.

 Elizabeth: While searching for a job early the next morning I am interrupted by an odd sensation. It seems I am indeed pregnant and I am now in my second trimester. There were no jobs in Dance anyway.

 Elizabeth: I played the piano and gained a creativity skill point, then I got a call asking if I wanted a Magazine on Music and Dance. I declined.

 Elizabeth: Matt was as exited about the baby as I was.

 Elizabeth: Our little moment of celebrating the coming baby was interrupted by a phone call from one of Matt's friends inviting him downtown. He declined, he had work soon after all.

 Elizabeth: Before the carpool arrived he went to tend the tree.

 Elizabeth: Then he was off to work as a Lab Assistant.

 Elizabeth: While at work Matt was given a task he felt was so simple the singing chimpanzee, Wiki, they had at the lab could do it. His decision to have Wiki do it earned him a point of logic.

 Elizabeth: No promotion, but he did bring home another friend. However seeing as it was 10pm he asked her to leave. I don't like having guests that late, My sleeping scheduled is out of whack so I was asleep by this point.

 Elizabeth: Late that night he shower broke and I had to fix it.

 Elizabeth: I was the one to tend to the tree this time, since Matt was sleeping.

 Elizabeth: I have entered the third trimester of my pregnancy.

 Elizabeth: After playing some computer games I got a call about a Games Magazine. I declined.

 Elizabeth: Looking for a job in Dance once more ended in failure.

 Elizabeth: Before work Matt decided to jump some rope. His sleeping scheduled was a little off with the change in his work scheduled. He woke up too early and was trying to tier himself out so he could get a little more sleep.

 Elizabeth: Bills again, Matt paid them.

 Elizabeth: Ray Baity, one of Matt's friends, called and chatted with him. They became Best Friends.

Elizabeth: Then Matt was off to work again, after a quick nap. I hope he is promoted today!

 Elizabeth: I decided I wanted cereal for lunch.

 Elizabeth: We used some of the money Matt made to move the bathroom to the other side of our bedroom, leaving for room in the living room. I like it better this way. I studied cleaning for a bit.

 Elizabeth: For dinner I wanted a lunch meat sandwich.

 Elizabeth: Matt was promoted to Field Researcher!

 Elizabeth: The first thing he did after he got home was sell the produce from our lone Orange tree.

Elizabeth: Then he got to work studying cleaning for his next promotion, he needed two more cleaning skill and he had a day off tomorrow so he had time. He went to bed when he felt he was tried enough as his hours had changed again to him working earlier in the day once again.

This is were this part ends. Don't want it to get too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment