Monday, July 6, 2015

1.3 New Bbay

1.3: New Baby


Elizabeth: I woke up early the next morning and was going to get some breakfast when I felt the pain of labor. The baby was coming!



 Elizabeth: It's a girl!


Elizabeth: We named her Susan. She has her Daddy's Black hair and my Green eyes it seems.

Elizabeth: "I'm so happy!"
Matthew: "She is Beautiful, just like her mother."
Elizabeth: "Oh, Matt. I love you."
Matthew: "I love you to, Liz."

Elizabet: First thing to do is make sure Susan is feed.

Elizabeth: We are short on cash when it comes to giving Susan her own room, but we did get her a crib and changing table.

Elizabeth: "Darn, no luck in finding a job as a Dancer yet."
Matthew: "You'll find it soon, honey."

Elizabeth: Having failed to find the job I wanted I proceeded to play the Sims 3 while Matt studied Cleaning for work.
Elizabeth: He gained enough enthusiasm in the Nature hobby that he got an invite to a specile hidden hobby lot.

 Elizabeth: I had a want to study Fire safety.

Elizabeth: Matthew was calling his friends and making sure they knew he was still their friends and making Best Friends with them in the process, when his friend Taylor Hourvitz gave him a special surprise.

 Elizabeth: A flat screen TV. This means we can sell the old TV for some extra cash.

 Elizabeth: We used the money to build a room for Susan, but we ran out of money before we could add wallpaper.

 Elizabeth: He then called his co-workers to try to make friends with them.

 Elizabeth: After that he sat down to watch the Weather channel.

 Elizabeth: Then he went fishing in the hopes he could catch some fish to sell. Of course the first of each catch will be mounted on the wall as a trophies.

 Elizabeth: I had finished studying Fire Safety.

 Elizabeth: Matt was able to catch a Jumbo Largemouth Bass. He already caught a Largemouth Bass and a Blue Catfish

 Elizabeth: I then made some salad for dinner.

 Elizabeth: Watching the weather channel is surprisingly fun.

 Elizabeth: I almost forgot to take care of the tree and Matt is at work now.

Elizabeth: Finally! I got a job as a Ballroom Dancer, thanks to my College Degree I was able to get a much higher starting position. 

Elizabeth: What luck! Matthew was promoted to Science Teacher at the local High School. With him being gone from 7am-3pm and me being gone from 4pm-11pm (if we count when the carpool comes) we don't need to hire a nanny!

 Elizabeth: I'm off to my first day at work. I don't expect a promotion because I have skills I need to work on. Matthew will take over while I am gone.
Matthew: Well now that Elizabeth is at work I'll take over telling what happens, when she gets home she will take over again. I got a call from one of my friends to chat.


Matthew: The time really DOSE fly! It's time for Susan to have her toddler birthday! I got her a cake. Too bad Elizabeth is at work.

Matthew: Oh, she could use a clothing change. Good thing Elizabeth picked up an everyday outfit for a toddler when she was at the clothes store.

Matthew: Much better, and her hair has been changed.

Matthew: I got to work teaching her how to walk.

Elizabeth: When I got home I realized I had already earned $10,000! That was with all the money the school rewarded me in college I guess.

 Elizabeth: I need 2 creativity skill, 2 body skill and 3 charisma skill for the next promotion. I decided to work on Creativity first. Matt was continuing teaching Susan how to walk.

Elizabeth: Then it was a quick trip to start her potty training, then he fed her and had a trip to the bathroom before putting her to bed. 

 Elizabeth: I got out the dance bar and worked on the body skill for a bit.

Elizabeth: Before I went to bed I got Susan up. We were low on cash, but she didn't have any toys. I got her a Xylophone to play with.

Elizabeth: Matthew got her to the potty for some more potty training after he woke up. He has the day off as it is Sunday.

Elizabeth: He was then successful in teaching Susan how to walk. Now she can get into the toy chest we bought her. I sold the Xylophone, but we will get it back once I have gotten some money from work today.
Elizabeth: Just a moment with Matthew before I go to work.

Matthew: Some jerk knocked out trashcan over! We better not get Cockroaches!

 Matthew: I then decided to call my co-workers. I made friends with Amy.

Matthew: Susan is happy to play with the toys in the chest now.

Matthew: I called Jessica next, but had to end the call early to get Susan to the potty before she had an accident.
Elizabeth: I returned home and made sure Susan was fed. Matt had gone to bed before she was hungry. 


This part ends here so we can have a consistent scheduled of Mon-Thur, Fri-Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment