Thursday, July 2, 2015

1.1 College - Sophomore Year

1.1: College - Sophomore Year:

 Elizabeth: Of course I made it with an A+ and a spot on the Deans list once more and I feel like I can achieve more out of life with my wants.

Elizabeth: Got to get that term paper out of the way!

 Elizabeth: Studying the cooking skill. I think I'll go out after this.

 Elizabeth: Humm, this place dosen't have what I want, but it was fun to dance for a bit.

 Elizabeth: This place is nice and I decided to get some dinner and even a little dessert.

Elizabeth: However an evil witch showed up, so I'm getting out of here!

Elizabeth: After returning to the dorm and getting some much needed sleep I decided to go back out, this time to another night club type place.

 Elizabeth: I was having fun dancing when I saw.... Him!

 Elizabeth: He was perfect! I decided to introduce myself.

Elizabeth: "Hi, I'm Elizabeth Green. Sophmore at SSU."
Matthew Ma: "I'm Matthew Ma, nice to meet you Elizabeth."

Elizabeth: He is HOT!

 Elizabeth: Things were going grate, he even let me slow dance with him and I had been wanting to do that since I arrived at the club.

 Elizabeth: I was flirting away with him and he seemed to like it. Then I saw a Vampire! My life is fantastic!
Elizabeth: "I think I have a crush on you Matthew!"
Matthew: "You can call me Matt, I think we are friends now at the very least. Maybe more eventualy as I think you are cute as well."
Elizabeth: "Alright Matt, call me Liz then."
 Clarence: "I hear you went to the club last night, I knew you weren't just the 'study all the time' type!"
Elizabeth: "True, I want to find a guy that I can someday marry."
Clarence: "Thinking of marrige already? Don't you want to live a little first?"
Elizabeth: "That's what college is for, well that and studying to get a diploma in my chosen field of course."
Elizabeth: Now back to reading skill books, this time Mechanical.

 Elizabeth: I forgot to ask Matt what his job is, when I called him at about 2pm he wasn't home. I guess I'll find out next time I see him.

Elizabeth: I was playing chess when I was joined by Katerina.
Katerina: "I heard you met a guy while at a club."
Elizabeth: "I sure did, his name is Matthew Ma."
Katerina: "You should call him!"
Elizabeth: "I tried earlier, but he was at work, I was going to try again after a few hours."

 Elizabeth: Those 'few hours' passed as I was talking to Katerina, so after ending our game I gave Matt a call.
Matthew: "Hello, oh Hi Liz!"
Elizabeth: "Hi Matt, I wanted to invite you to my dorm to hang out."
Matthew: "Sure, I'll be right over."

 Elizabeth: I was ready for him when he rang the doorbell. I decided to ask him a bit more about himself.

 Matthew: "I'm a Sagittarius and at the moment I'm working as a counterfeiter, but don't tell anyone! I feel I can trust you."
Elizabeth: "I won't tell."

Autonomous Kiss!
 Elizabeth: I invited him in while I went to take care of a few needs in the bathroom, then I got some food and he decided to dance. He left before I could join him as it was late by that time.

 Elizabeth: The next day I told Katerina more about Matt over breakfast.

 Elizabeth: Later that day I was practicing at the dance bar when the phone rang.

 Elizabeth: "Hello?"
Matthew: "Hi Liz, would you like to come downtown with me?"
Elizabeth: "Sure!"
Matthew: "Okay, see you soon."
Elizabeth: Okay, now to get downtown, oh no! It's time for class! She went to class before I could cancel it. She did not need to go to class.
Matthew: "Hey, I thought you said you would come?"
Elizabeth: "Sorry, I had class. I just forgot."

 Elizabeth: The next day I did a bit more work on the painting I started at the start of Freshman year.

Elizabeth: "Hi Matt, I want to apologize for not making it yesterday. Would you go on a date with me downtown?"
Matthew: "Okay, I'll see you there."

 Elizabeth: I had the cab pick Matt up. We decided to go to Sugar Cube Bowling first.

 Elizabeth: Before going inside we took care of some of the wants we had.

 Elizabeth: We then went inside to bowl a bit.

 Elizabeth: Then I decided to throw caution to the wind and make-out with him. He seemed to enjoy it.
Matthew: "I really like you Elizabeth, this date is really looking like it will be a dream date!"
Elizabeth: "I'm hungry now, we should go somewhere we can eat."

 Elizabeth: We went to Red's 50s Diner.

 Elizabeth: We were seated and put in our food orders, letting the chef decide. The food was enjoyable.

Elizabeth: We then decided to take some pictures together in the photo booth.

 Elizabeth: After taking several different photos together the date was over and I kissed him good-bye. The date was a Dream Date.

Elizabeth: It was then time to go back to the dorm. I had a final in a few hours.

 Elizabeth: As I was going out to get the mail so I could pay the bills, I noticed Matt come by to leave some flowers.

Elizabeth: I took the flowers in, then paid the bills. The flowers went on my desk in my room. I also hung up the photo booth pictures of us on the wall.

Elizabeth: I noticed the mailman stop by again, but he was just here delivering the bills! I checked only to find some coupons good for a meal at any restaurant!

Elizabeth: On the way to my first semester Sophomore final.

Elizabeth: A+ and a spot of the Deans list once again!

Elizabeth: Getting that term paper out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.

 Elizabeth: I ate something for lunch, I think that was mac and cheese, before getting some practice at making speeches at the mirror.

 Elizabeth: I then notinced that the bathroom was in need of cleaning.

 Matthew: "Surprise late night visit!"

 Elizabeth: I was very happy to see Matt and now we are at Best Friend status.

 Matthew: "Want to go on a date downtown?"
Elizabeth: "Sure, class isn't for another few hours."

 Elizabeth: Oh, bills again I see.

 Elizabeth: We decided on a park first. If we get hungry we can move to a restaurant. I have those coupons as well so we don't even need to worry about the bill.

 Elizabeth: There in the park I knew I was truly in love with Matt.

 Elizabeth: We decided to go get some food after awhile.

 Elizabeth: This place is a bit more fancey then the last place we went.

 Elizabeth: Once again I let the chef choose for us.

 Matthew: "I love you Elizabeth Green!"
Elizabeth: "I love you too, Matthew Ma."

 Elizabeth: Uh oh, while we were eating the evil witch showed her ugly face. We best hurry up with the date before she dose something to ruin it.

 Elizabeth: This was another Dream Date. We need to go out again sometime.

 Elizabeth: I went home once the date was over.

 Elizabeth: Got to make sure those bills are paid!

 Elizabeth: Oh, I finished that painting. It only took me until near the end of Sophomore year!

 Elizabeth: I finished studying cleaning and then went to class.

 Elizabeth: Looks like Matt left another gift of flowers, how sweet!

 Elizabeth: I want to make friends with my dorm mates, so I decided hanging out with them would be a quick way to get to know them better.

 Elizabeth: Matt came by again and left a gift, this is a really good gift!

 Elizabeth: This telescope gives me a way to gain logic other then playing chess. I can also gain some Science enthusiasim.

 Elizabeth: More coupons. I used the other coupons to pay for the meal I had with Matt, this is nice.

 Elizabeth: I was studying Anger Management when the cow mascot came over again and started picking fights with Clarence. I managed to ignore her when she tried to bug me and now I can keep my calm and not become furious with other sims.

 Elizabeth: I chatted with Clarence and Dominique at breakfast. Finals will be soon so I have little to do until then.

 Elizabeth: I decided to play some computer games, at least for a little while.

Elizabeth: I wanted to influence someone to clean, so I asked Katerina if she would. I should ask one of the guys so they can clean the mens room.

Elizabeth: I finished up studying cooking and then ran to take my final for Sophomore year. After this I will be a Junior.









No comments:

Post a Comment