Monday, July 6, 2015

1.5: Another Baby

1.5: Another Baby

 Elizabeth: Matt called for a Nanny for when he would be at work at the same time I was at work. The Nanny would arrive at 3pm, since she dosen't know I'll be here.

 Elizabeth: He then took a shower and cleaned the shower before his carpool arrived.

Elizabeth: I started doing some Yoga exercises again.

 Elizabeth: Working on my Charisma skill some more,
 Elizabeth: Calling some old friends to make sure we are still friends.

 Elizabeth: Working out to the TV.

 Elizabeth: Susan came home with an A+. I'm so proud of her!

 Elizabeth: She also brought home a friend.  Hailey Bendett.

 Elizabeth: The Nanny arrived while I still had two hours before I had to leave for work.

Elizabeth: She went to see what Susan and her new friend were doing. They had decided to fish it seems.

Matthew: I came home from work to find the Nanny just getting ready to leave.

Matthew: Susan played the piano and earned a creativity point.

 Matthew: I got to work studying cooking for work.

Matthew: It seems Elizabeth had a bad game of Bingo with the boss. Why she was playing bingo with the boss I have no idea.

 Matthew: I needed some logic for my next promotion, so I went out to use the telescope I gifted Elizabeth after our second date.

 Matthew: Then I read Susan to sleep.

 Elizabeth: I went to sleep shortly after getting home, but was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange, but firmilar, feeling. I was indeed pregnant with our second child.

 Elizabeth: Matt was excited about the news of another child. He called to cancel the Nanny as I would be home on leave for the next few days that I would normally work.

 Elizabeth: He then called for a grocery delivery becouse we were out of food.

Elizabeth: Susan did her homework after she woke up Saturday morning.

 Elizabeth: Matt discovered a member of his team made a huge discovery and did the right thing by showing her what she had discovered. She was thankful and gave him a share of the money she would make. He got $7,500 for being honest. We can use that money for sure!

 Elizabeth: Susan spent some time playing in her room.

 Elizabeth: I had to unclog a the toilet we bought for her bathroom.

 Elizabeth: Susan, after a bath, called her new friend Hailey to chat.

Elizabeth: Matt came home with a promotion to Inventor!

 Elizabeth: Susan was going to call Elmer, but she dropped what she was doing to give her daddy a 'Welcome home' hug.

 Elizabeth: Then she called Elmer to chat.

 Elizabeth: We all sat down to eat dinner together.

 Elizabeth: Then Matt went to the store to get some new clothes for Susan and a few more video games.

 Elizabeth: I started to play the piano, trying to gain another creativity skill point.

 Elizabet: But then I decided to jump rope instead. I got a 'Eureka!' moment and earned a body skill point faster then normal, even for the fall.

 Elizabeth: I then practiced charisma on our new closet mirror. We had remodeled the house a bit so both Matt and I have a closet and Susan and the new babies room has a closet.

 Elizabeth: I had just eaten some leftover salad because I was so hungry, when I realized I was in my third trimester!
 Elizabeth: We used the money I got for paid leave to remodel the kitchen as well. Now we have more room. Susan changed her everyday outfit to the outfit Matt bought for her.

 Elizabeth: Susan spent Sunday morning jumping rope for a bit.

Elizabeth: Then she decided to change her hair along with the outfit change. She then went to her room to play for a bit.

 Elizabeth: Susan decided to help our a clean the kitchen sink, the shower and her toilet. She gained a cleaning skill point.

 Elizabeth: Then she tended to the Orange tree.

 Elizabeth: She went fishing and after a rough start was able to catch something.

 Elizabeth: I called some of my friends to chat and make sure they knew we were still friends.

 Elizabeth: Then I decided to make pork chops for dinner. When I get around to inviting the Headmaster over I might make them for him.

 Elizabeth: Benjamen Long came home with Matt. It was late so after he chatted with him for a few minutes they said their good-byes.

 Elizabeth: We sat down to eat as a family again.

 Elizabeth: Matt then called one of the three friends that had been trying to get in touch.

 Elizabeth: I finally gained that creativity skill point. I just need one more Charisma skill point for a promotion next time I go to work.

 Elizabeth: Matt then called the other two friends that had been trying to get in touch with him.

 Elizabeth: While working on logic for work he discovered an unknown star and got $500!

 Elizabeth: I was working on Charisma in the bathroom mirror.

Elizabeth: Matt then had a 'Eureka' moment and earned the logic skill point he had been working on faster then normal.

Things went a tiny bit over midnight, but that's okay. The baby will be born at the start of the next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment